Extended Abstract Submission
All participants wishing to present abstracts are welcomed and please submit your extended abstract of max.2 pages including an executive summary of max. 150 words as a word document
-Extended Abstract Submission Deadline (Extended): Submission for the poster presentation is still available. (Submission for the oral presentation is closed.)
-Notification of Abstract Acceptance: April 15, 2019
-Early Registration Deadline (Extended): June 30, 2019
Please download the abstract template below and write your abstract following the instructions. Please do not modify margins or fonts and only use the styles associated with the template.
Abstract Template Download
- Abstract must be submitted by the online submission system of the conference website.
- Abstract should be written in English. (*.docx)
- Authors can choose your presentation type. (oral or poster sessions)
- Conference proceedings will be posted on the website.
- Authors of accepted abstracts should complete online registration by June 10, 2019 to be included in the final program.
- T1. Source, Fate, and Occurrence
- T2. Monitoring Methods (Chemical and Biological Tools) and Strategies
- T3. Toxicity Assessment
- T4. Transformation Products in Natural and Technical Treatment Systems
- T5. Environmental Nanotoxicology and Nanotechnology
- T6. Risk Assessment and Communication
- T7. Prioritization and Regulation
- T8. Removal & Reduction Strategies (Physicochemical and Biological Processes) and Source Control
- T9. Technical Solutions and Requirements for Water Reuse
- T10. Pilot- and Full-scale Treatment Processes
- S1. Special Topic I. Antibiotic Resistance
- S2. Special Topic II. Microplastics
Withdrawal of Abstracts
If you want to withdraw your abstract, please email Micropol 2019 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org
) with your abstract number.
Special Issues (optional submission)
Presenting authors of the accepted abstract can submit papers optionally. Selected papers will be published in the following journals (special issues) after peer-review.